Friday, June 29, 2012

Don't Take Life For Granted...


     I was thinking of somethings in my life that I wish were different or never happened. Then I realized if they never happened, I wouldn't be the person I am today and would be missing out on having some people in my life. Sometimes we take life for granted; but if you think about it are you willing to loose some people in your life just to have a few things be different?
God puts things in our life for a reason, not just watch us struggle, but to let us know He's there for us. Just have faith in Him and don't give up on Him. Not giving up on Him means when we are going through a difficult time in life we believein Him and trust that everything will work together for the good. And ask God for His guidance.

Written by our very own, Karen Pelletier (age 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment